DanceLove

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Invitation to dance...


Well, I guess dancing for a crazy artist lady has paid off, because after I quit dancing for her, she decided to book a tour to Poland (as seen right). Unfortunately for her, she didn't have enough dancers, so I get to go to Poland, if I behave. I won't believe it until I'm actually over there performing. Exactly one month from now, I'll be on stage in Poznan, Poland bringing classical modern dance to life. After Poznan, we move on to Krakow, where the mayor has donated $3,000 for food, lodging, and travel expenses for the company.

The idea of such a trek is so exciting, I'm waiting for the surprise twist ending. So far rehearsal has been relatively painless as I relearn choreography. I hope our hard work and heart show on stage.

And...if the magic of the internet is made available to me I'll try and keep you up to date.

4 Comments:

  • The surprise twist ending, is when you come home, and I am waiting for you, covered only in a bow, and several hundred cat scratches.
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 7/26/2007 1:27 AM  

  • Yay for you! This sounds very exciting! (and maybe you should have a camera on the ready for your surprise twist ending.....)

    By Blogger Janet, at 7/26/2007 5:20 AM  

  • this is super cool--i am so glad you're getting a chance to do it. i hear krakow is amazingly beautiful...

    xoxop

    By Blogger patsypalooza, at 7/26/2007 10:16 PM  

  • I'm really excited...I just hope we can present a professional show. Thanks for your support!

    By Blogger trj, at 7/27/2007 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home