DanceLove

Friday, August 03, 2007

Stressed Out Suitcase



I'm a list person. I enjoy a good "To Do" list, I love a "Shopping" list. Recently I've created a "What to Pack for Poland" list, and there's just too much stuff. Three pages on a legal pad to be exact. I want to travel light, mostly because we won't have much assistance on the road, but between costumes, rehearsal clothes, and fun clothes, my list is overflowing with items. The other dancers and I have even discussed sharing some items on the road to make the load lighter, and I want to bring too many basic clothing items for the road. My suitcase is full, any suggestions for traveling light? Remember we don't really know what we're doing in our off time, we might be sightseeing, or meeting with local artists and/or politicians.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home