DanceLove

Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Reunion...

While another year has past for me, and I've spent my birthday day running errands. But not all was lost, because as I walked into my neighborhood coffee shop I ran into a friend and her baby whom I haven't seen since his ultrasound, then after I adventured downtown to buy travel insurance for Poland, I perused an art showing at PSU (where The Unknown has a piece on display for a silent auction) and found old friends that I haven't seen in months, possibly years. ( I know that last sentence was a run-on, but sometimes you have to let style win over punctuation.)

These coincidental meetings somehow turned my boring birthday into a pleasant afternoon.



My wonderful Mom, always handmakes me a birthday card. Here is this year's work of art.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home