DanceLove

Monday, August 20, 2007

flighty...lighty...and not so tidy...

I've been running around all day, I was soooo busy and preoccupied that I forgot to eat. And now I'm almost done packing, arranging, and planning, I still feel under prepared. I guess it's because I'm entering the unexpected after I embark on the plane tomorrow afternoon. While I trust CAL to some degree, I'm not really convinced everything will be as smooth as she's planned.

Also, in my wake of packing, I've left The Unknown a bit of a mess.

I feel guilty for not being as domesticated as our kitties.

Hopefully this won't be my last post. (Thinking positively) I will encounter an Internet cafe and send you all a little love from Poland, maybe some pictures too.

1 Comments:

  • Break a leg girly, i'm so glad to have seen you at the art showing, oh.. and the unknown's artwork brought in a pretty penny for our cause, were we raised almost 1000 bucks... yes.. that's right, it's not a typo... anyways thank you and have a great time. <3

    By Blogger Tiger Brooke, at 8/20/2007 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home