DanceLove

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm in Poland

Well we made it accross the Atlantic. All is well, we are staying in a lovely hotel in Poznan, and after everything opens at 10 (that's when things should open), my roomate and I are going to try and eat at a pancake house. Today is pretty packed. We have a five hour tech, dress, and clean things up rehearsal before our show tonight. We're performing for the IV Miedzynarodowy FestiwalTeatrow Tanca here in Poznan. We have two shows, and surprisingly a good chunk of free time here in the city. It's time to start shopping!!!

2 Comments:

  • Hooray! I can't believe you're there.
    I've discovered I don't eat or sleep the same when you're not here.
    Now, I'm fat and tired.
    Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
    Just kinding.
    I love you baby. :-)
    love

    By Blogger The Unknown, at 8/23/2007 7:06 PM  

  • I love you sugar.

    By Blogger trj, at 8/24/2007 2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home