DanceLove

Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Beer of Poland...

I am not a big drinker. When I do partake, it's usually a fru-fru girly cocktail or a glass of wine. Of course there was that other time I was abroad and I grew quite fond of the beer, however it didn't much like my Spanish, my taste for it evaporated. Similarly this time abroad I found the taste for beer again. The Unknown will be so happy. I enjoyed a coctail and a glass of wine, but I mostly drank beer, Polish beer, and it was good. I know here in Portland we're a bit spoinled with our own numerous local varieties, but what the Polish lack in food, they make up for in quality beer.




Here's a list of my top 3:

Warka Strong
Ococim
Zywiec






If I encounter any of these here at home, I'll have to pass on the cocktails and enjoy a beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home