DanceLove

Monday, September 03, 2007

Portland to Poland and back to Portland...

Here are all of my comrades in the Krakow airport awaiting our flight back home.








Well I was unsuccessful at writing something everyday. The last week was like living in a pressure cooker (performance preparation) inside a refrigerator from the 50's (the Nowa Huta Cultural Center).


Well...really our rooms looked like this.






Yes those are sheets on the windows...apparently curtains are just a suggestion in Poland.


Overall this experience was great. I loved working with all of the dancers...and I truly hope to see them all again.

Here is a list of my favorites about this dance adventure:

  • working with Las Pleyadas and being able to watch them up close
  • going to Europe for the 1st time
  • getting to know my fellow dancers better
  • performing
  • teaching a "master class"
  • experiencing a new culture

I have two other lists I'd like to share along with actual photos from Poland...but I think I'll wait and leave you with the suspense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home